MassMATCH is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone, including users with disabilities. We follow Enterprise Web Accessibility Standards designated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in order to meet the needs of our patrons with disabilities. These standards are generally based on standards used by the Federal government for technology accessibility for people with disabilities, and web content accessibility guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). For more information about the Federal standards, please visit the Section 508 website or the Federal Access Board website. For more information about the W3C guidelines, please visit the W3 guidelines website.
This site may be navigated using headings alone. Visitors using recent versions of screen readers may navigate using the following keystrokes:
- H to cycle forwards through the headings.
- Shift + H to cycle backwards through the headings.
- 1 to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level) .
- Shift + 1 to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level) .
- INSERT + F6 to provide a list of all headings.
- S to cycle forwards through the headings.
- W to cycle backwards through the headings.
For the most part, this site may also be navigated using your keyboard TAB and ARROW keys.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please feel free to contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the MassMATCH experience for all visitors.