Funding for Home and Community *
Funding for assistive technology (AT) to help individuals live at home and in their communities is available from state, federal, and/or private sources.
These funding sources are organized by disability category:
- For people with physical and/or intellectual disabilities (except the legally blind)
- For people who are legally blind
- For people with intellectual disabilities
- For people who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Late-Deafened or Oral Deaf
- For elders with disabilities
- For veterans with disabilities
- For ALL regardless of disability
*Please note that information provided herein has no effect of law or regulation, and in no way constitutes an official notification of benefits.